A programmer's editor for the PB/WIN and PB/CC compilers. It uses Scintilla
as the editing component.Key Features
What is new in this version
- Tabbed MDI interface
- Multiple instances
- Drag and drop files to the editor
- Syntax highlighting
- Block indent/unindent
- Block comment/uncomment
- Unlimited undo and redo
- Keyboard macros
- Indentation guides
- Project management
- Codetips and autocompletion
- Context help
- Customizable colors and fonts
- Conversion to Html for easy web publishing
- Ability to compile untitled files
- Execute without compiling
- Color printing and print preview
- Ability to create resource files on the fly
- Support for PB templates
- MRU (Most recent used files)
- Optional reloading of previous file set at start
- Tools menu
- Lynx support
- Support for Unicode comments (UTF-8 encoding)
- Support for single or multiple backup files
- Support for two different sets of my headers and two sets of PowerBASIC headers
Version 1.03 fixes the following issues:
- Modified the code to remove tabs.
- Option 'Reload Previous File Set at Start' works again.
- Previews implement users default font settings.
- FASTPROC functions weren't being displayed in the codefinder.
- The toolbar Save button did not activate when pasting code.
I also have updated the code templates and added new ones.Installation
To install the editor, just unzip CSED103_RELEASE.RAR in the folder of your choice. Preserve folder structure when unzipping.